Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cheer Cheer Cheerio

A few days ago Nora got to try her first "real" food.(as in not in the form of a puree or something that melts in your mouth).  For this momentous event she had Cheerios!  And she chowed down on them!

I personally feel when kids can start eating some table food you have a reached a whole new level.  Dinner times are much more peaceful.  If I am out and about I can hold her off with Cheerios and wait to nurse until I get home.  Toddlerhood is getting closer...

Hey, what's this?

Lets shove it in my mouth

nom nom nom, tasty
slippery little suckers

Let's try the double fisted approach

Now I'm a pro


1 comment:

  1. I love the finger food stage too. Much better than only doing the spooned thing-- a bit of a break for me, and my girls sure seemed a lot happier when they got to do table foods, too!

    ReplyDelete