Monday, February 27, 2012

In Recent News {2}

The other day Sawyer asked for a snack while we were in the kitchen.  I asked him to wait until I was finished then I would get him a bowl of cereal.  When I turned around to help him I found he had retrieved his own bowl...


I figured why not


Here's my sweetie being pretty in purple:




The other night we had a church fellowship event.  Kyle gave the kids a bath while I got ready.  When we got to the event I looked at Sawyer and much to my surprise he had his shoes on the wrong feet (yes Kyle put them on) and Nora's jeans on!  My 2 year old son was wearing size 6 month girl jeans with pink stitching.  They hung low on his bum and high around the ankles (think capris), but he rocked them all evening!


I've been enjoying some rare moments.  One day this week Nora woke up early from her nap, but she wasn't quite ready to wake up.  She fell asleep on me and I soaked in the snuggles.

We had a busy weekend so the bathroom did not change much, but all the nails have been removed and all the debris has been cleaned.  It's now a blank slate waiting for dry wall...which should go up next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment