Friday, February 17, 2012

Birdy Baby Shower {yellow & gray}

A couple in our Young Married's group at church is having a baby so I helped put together a shower for her.  They don't know the gender of the baby so I thought yellow and gray would be a perfect color combo for the gender neutral event.  It was a luncheon following church and we had soup and salad with cupcakes for dessert.  We bypassed the games and did a little Q and A with the mom-to-be.  Here are some pictures from the event:



Dessert and drink table


Gift table (before all the gifts arrived :)

Table Centerpieces




Food Table

Mom-to-be opening her gifts

Some of the guests chatting it up

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I always love looking at your decorations and creative flair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R has some baby things with gray on them and I'm finding I love it as a baby color-- something different! :)

    ReplyDelete