Saturday, July 10, 2010

Seeking Vacation Advice

We are leaving for a much needed vacation in a few days. I can't wait!!! However, I have never traveled with an infant. Any sage advice from all the experienced mothers out there?

Here's the baby packing list thus far:
  • Swimsuit x2
  • Rash guard shirts x2
  • Sun shade
  • Pool float
  • Pool ball
  • Pacifiers
  • Milk
  • Sunscreen
  • Hat
  • Towel

Stuff to buy when we get there:
  • Diapers
  • Baby food
Any supplies I forgot? Any fun activities you would suggest for a 6 month and a 1 1/2 year old?

And these pictures have nothing to do with vacation, but I knew the grandparents would yell at me if I didn't post pictures of Sawyer.

Cousin Gracie giving Sawyer a kiss

Sawyer contemplating which hat to wear

2 comments:

  1. shout, travel detergent to rinse out clothing in the sink if necessary, something to help with constipation, tylenol incase the teething starts, and a few extra outfits! :) Hope you all have a great time! As for activites, I have found that my kids just enjoy having different people to play with them, I'm sure Gracie and Sawyer will have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! Great tip about the detergent and teething...he's been more fussy lately and I bought him a couple of teeth soothing options this morning. I don't want to forget those things :)

    ReplyDelete