Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Projects

Projects, projects, projects...

I've got projects coming out my ears. I'm getting frustrated because I would love to complete these projects so I can show all of you, but alas right now life won't allow for me to complete any projects. So, I'm going to show you all the befores and then leave you in suspense. Maybe someday I will get them done :)

Foyer Table

Bedside tables...currently being used as a tool box in the garage

Master bedroom curtains & pillows

Living room pillows & curtains

plus a million other projects (baby changing pad, tissue cover, freezer paper stenciling, etc :)

Did you know I have not started one craft since Sawyer was born!? That is so unlike me. I am craving a creative outlet, but just can't seem to find the time with working, remodeling, and school work. Thus the reason I keep buying projects and never getting to them. Anyway all that is about to end because I have some projects I have committed too for a friends wedding and I can't let her down. So here's to hoping I still know how to work my sewing machine :)

I started this post a while ago and since then did get my sewing machine out and here's the result. A sample table runner for the wedding. Now only 23 more to go :) Joy, hope you like it!

And be on the lookout for the kitchen remodel...it's so very close...but going slowly...hopefully before the summer is over...actually I think it needs to be done by August because then I lose my husband for 4 months and I really don't want to wait until December to finish this project.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...I resonate with your post! I just want to finish something!!

    ReplyDelete