Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Little Guy

Sorry I don't really have words to post, but I'm guessing you don't really want to hear from me anyway :) Here are some pictures from his first few days (in no particular order, because that would take too much energy).
Getting ready to go home from the hospital.
All bundled up for his 1st car seat ride
1st nap @ home
Sawyer's eyes (will they be blue or brown?)
1st bath @ home (in the kitchen)
1st of many naps with Dad (Aren't my two boys precious?)
Swimming in his first real outfit
Just born...welcome to the world Sawyer!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures. I am glad you are doing well. I hope you are getting lots of naps and I am gald you have lots of help. Miss you guys and we are praying for you and everything else to come. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet Kristen! Wish I could snuggle him myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a handsome little guy you have there! I just love all the pics, he is just precious! Soak it up, before long they aren't swimming in outfits anymore and you wonder where the time went!
    Hope you are getting as much sleep as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so precious - congratulations, Kristen!!! May you and Kyle be filled with love for Sawyer, each other and the Lord, in greater amounts daily (in particular as you run on sleep deprivation). Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's so precious and we can't wait to meet him! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie! He is so handsome! Thanks for sharing the pictures of Sawyer's firsts!

    ReplyDelete