Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Crafts

Now that Christmas is over I can reveal a few more projects.

For co-workers and car pool people I "baked" pretzel turtles. The recipe is from Our Best Bites. The best part is they are super easy to make and by just drizzling a little chocolate on them they can appear gourmet. With my husband's help "squishing" we were all done in under an hour, now that's my kind of baking.

All the ingredients
The turtles cooling
Wrap them up in a cute box for a polished finished product.

For my nephew, Noah, I made a "1" onesie for his upcoming first birthday and a fabric ball. The ball pattern is free from Grand Revival Design and can be found by clicking here.



For my niece, Gracie, I made a bow holder. I think it turned out perfect. I was trying to match her bedroom colors (hopefully I succeeded).



2 comments:

  1. You are SO creative!!! I wish I lived near you so that we could have craft nights and you could teach me a thing or two!! Loved these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are great crafts! I have made the pretzel turtle things before and we agree they are terrific.

    ReplyDelete