Friday, September 22, 2017

The Apple of Our Eye {Party Details}

Evelyn turned 1 last week! Of course we had to throw a big shindig to celebrate our sweet little lady. If you've been reading this blog for several years you know my affinity for a good party and I always do something grand for the 1st birthday.

Since Evy was born during the fall/apple season I thought it would be fun to do an old-fashioned apple orchard party for the apple of our eye!


Evy's invite that I designed.

Here's a look at the party details and all the apple goodness!





The dining room featured a table for guests to eat at and some apple coloring pages for entertainment.

The party favors were caramel apple suckers for all the guests!



My favorite feature was the caramel apple bar!


A caramel apple bar with all the fixings: apple cupcakes, caramel apples, apple slices, Reese's, M&M's, pretzels, and peanuts.






Also, in the kitchen we had a drink station and a buffet line with pulled pork sandwiches, chips, watermelon and a vegetable tray.


The red caddy is actually a toolbox that Kyle made when he was a little boy!

There were other smatterings of apple decor around the house. Nora was such a great help decorating for the party!






And one of my favorite details: an apple bib I made for our sweet girl to wear as she smashed her cupcake. Speaking of smashing her cupcake...my next post will detail the actual party!

No comments:

Post a Comment