Friday, December 9, 2016

Football Funday {November '16}

The football season wrapped up in mid-November. We've moved into the recruiting phase, but I figured I'd better wrap up the season ;)

11/5 SNU v. Henderson 7-40
11/12 SNU @ Oklahoma Baptist 20-10 Winner, Winner

snoozing through a game
my favorite part of the game…the kids running to give daddy a big hug after the game…they don't care about the score, they just want to love on their daddy!
sweet friends

Kyle in action
The final game was a close away game so we made the short trek and I got to sit in the stands for the 1st time this season. It was a beautiful fall day and the kids spent most of the time in the bounce house so I actually enjoyed watching the game. And to top it off SNU won! What a great way to end the season!!!




final family selfie of the season #schenksix


No comments:

Post a Comment