Sunday, September 2, 2012

Raiding the Stash {Kids Krafts}

I have a confession...I'm a fabric hoarder.  I keep every tiny scrap because I'm sure someday there will be a project that needs it. But my stash of fabrics has gotten out of hand so I created a little self-imposed challenge.  I will not buy new fabric until it is time to make Christmas gifts (excluding any fabric I might need for the etsy store).

I also have tons of projects waiting to be completed so this is the perfect opportunity to work on the projects I have been meaning to get too and to use up some of my fabric.

Here are a few projects I have completed so far.

Terry cloth burp cloths made with a vintage towel and vintage fabric


 I adore this vintage houndstooth towel


newborn bow tie for a newborn photo prop


ribbon toys using flannel and ribbon scraps



appliqued onesies using onesies I had been storing for projects and scrap fabric






jumper for Nora next summer, I bought this fabric specifically for a dress for Nora and I finally got around to it and a onesie dress with the leftover fabric from Nora's jumper and a onesie I had been storing


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are really on a roll. So many fabulous new things. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete