Monday, March 12, 2012

My Model, My Muse

When we found out we were having a little girl (almost exactly 1 year ago!) one thing I was super excited about was all the fun girly stuff I could make for her.

And now she is finally big enough to wear some of my creations!  Here is our little one wearing my take on the Warhol Dress from MADE.


And for those who need to see it to believe it, this is also proof that she is pulling up and standing.




It's so much more fun to take pictures of sewing projects when you have your very own model.  Not only is she my little model, but she is also my muse.  When I pass a cute fabric at the store I love thinking of ways I can use it for Nora.  This fabric is one I've been obsessed with and I decided to use it to make my first skirt.  The great thing about this skirt is 1) it's super easy 2) the elastic allows it to be worn for several seasons, she won't be growing out of this for awhile.  It was created using the Simple Skirt tutorial from MADE.  I also made the baby legs.



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love! Love seeing your beautiful face with your sweet baby girl. Miss you!
    - Amy

    ReplyDelete