Friday, February 19, 2010

On The Road Again

For those who haven't heard the news...we're MOVING! Yes, we are once again picking up our lives and moving across the country. It's a very exciting opportunity, but we are sad to be moving away from family and our church community.

Now for the details. Kyle accepted a position as defensive coordinator at Malone University in Canton, OH (yes, that is where we moved from 1 1/2 years ago). God works in interesting ways :) We are excited to be a part of the new football community at Malone!


So, in addition to having an infant, doing grad school classes, and working I've now added a cross country move to the mix. Thankfully, God has given me great peace about the situation. I am focused on taking care of Sawyer and passing my classes. The rest will just have to wait. Starting with my job, I have already resigned, but will be returning for 2 weeks in March to wrap things up.

Kyle has already left for Malone. He is there getting his work started and looking for housing. He will return for 2 weeks in March to watch Sawyer while I'm at work and then in mid-March we'll pack up the truck and head to O-HI-O. These plans are tentative and subject to change based on God's timing :)
Family picture from the last time we were at Malone in 2007.

3 comments:

  1. It was great sitting next to you and sweet Sawyer last night in small group - great catch-up time. Now, miss, I see what time you posted this...a night feeding perhaps?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for your new adventure and praying for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I bet Sheila is just crying that her "close by" grandchild is moving away! But hope it's a great opportunity for you and that the moving goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete