Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The 3rd 1st Bday Party

Kolter's 1st birthday is quickly approaching…what!? I can't believe my baby is almost 1! With each child I have enjoyed planning a big event for their 1st birthday. I was actually fretting about Kolter because I didn't have his theme decided before he was born…yes I'm a little crazy ;)

After a bit of thought I decided a cowboy and indian party would be the perfect fit since he is named after a cowboy…not really a cowboy, but a mountain man…we'll just call it the same thing ;)

Here's a look at what I'm thinking about and some inspiration.

one - two - three - four - five - six - seven

Last week we sent out the invitations. I created the cards, attached the feathers with washi tape and put them in the mail. Now I better get to work on the party decor! Here's a look at the invites:





No comments:

Post a Comment