Monday, April 28, 2014

Resurrection Day {Easter 2014}

We had a wonderfully relaxing and fun-filled Easter. We started the day with a praise filled church service then we all took naps and we ended the day with a wonderful dinner and fun fellowship with dear friends.

It was a day filled with thanksgiving for our many blessings and the ultimate blessing: Christ's sacrifice and resurrection!

The Easter baskets. I know Kolter can't read yet, but someday he may look at this blog and I need to apologize for his lack of a basket (I promise you will have one next year). I did manage to gather a few things for him, but he is already feeling the effects of being the third child :)

Sawyer with his new hammer and Nora with the tutu I made her (she had been asking for one for months)

I don't know why this is so blurry, but it's the only picture I got of Kolter :(

My 3 loves ready for Easter service in their coordinating outfits.



A quick family shot before church

Sawyer singing with the children's choir at church

The boys

The girls

No comments:

Post a Comment