Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kids Crafts {Christmas Gift Edition}

The cousins on my side of the family received:

Marshmallow shooter via Thrifty and Thriving
Nora and my new niece received some felt flower headbands 

A fort kit with free printables via AR Mommy 

The fort kit includes a twin flat sheet with ties, a rope, clothespins, suction cups, and a flashlight 

Monogrammed bib for my new niece 

Ladybug taggie for my new niece.  I used the template from Everyday Celebrations, but I did not follow those instructions as I machine sewed it all

Travel bag with a crayon roll, coloring book, no mess paint activity, and mini play doh


2 comments:

  1. Too Cool!! Loved the build a fort kit! We will have to blog the outcome of our DIY fort making skills :) All of Morgans gifts were so cute! And Colten will probably catch me off guard with some marshmallows soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! you really do make such cute things!

    ReplyDelete