Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablescape

I know Thanksgiving is over and I need to move on to Christmas, but I wanted to show you my 1st attempt at a Thanksgiving table set up.  I LOVE to set tables in fact I asked Kyle if I could set the table 2 weeks before Thanksgiving...he said "no." If we didn't use the table 3 times a day I totally would have set it weeks ahead of time.

I printed off a "give thanks" banner that I hung from the light.  I used candlesticks and pumpkins we already had.  Then for the runners I used brown burlap and a fabric remnant w/ fall leaves.  I loved the punch of fall color the fabric added to the table.

And the table cloth is a garage sale find.  It's a vintage white linen table cloth with beautiful tan flowers embroidered along the scalloped edge.

And my SIL Candace printed the adorable place cards that complemented the color scheme.

Except for the table runner fabric all the items I found I around the house.  We even used our fine china for the 1st time ever (it has sat nicely packed in a box for almost 6 years)!  Only the girls got to use it I didn't trust the rough boys :)





No comments:

Post a Comment