Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Blog Christmas Card

This was the first year we did not send a Christmas/birth announcement/moving card. With the expense and the lack of time as I wrapping up school we opted not to send one. However, I absolutely love Christmas cards and I love recapping each memorable year. So, I decided I would create a blog Christmas card with a few of my favorite pictures from 2010 and a highlight from each month. And needless to say 2010 has been a very memorable year!

January: our son, Sawyer, joined the family.

February: Kyle moved and I studied while holding a baby

March: Sawyer's excited we moved to Ohio

April: Bought our 1st house

May: Tore up our 1st house

June: Sawyer had his 1st swimming lessons

July: Kyle turned 30 and we went to Florida with the whole Schenk gang.

August: Kyle's 1st season as a defensive coordinator began and Sawyer and I went on a trip to Kansas to visit lots of family and celebrate a marriage.

September: Football games begin

October: I join the working world again and Sawyer's a skunk

November: Sawyer's 1st thanksgiving

December: I graduated with an MBA and Sawyer experienced his 1st Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment